There has been separate tracking stock created for the ventures made by the Liberty, which trades exclusively under the symbols LVNTB and LVNTA. Liberty Interactive Corporation especially operates wonderfully in the digital commerce businesses in two stock groups known as Liberty Interactive Group and Liberty Ventures Group eventually.
Wide ranges of Ecommerce businesses are operated successfully by the Liberty Interactive Group. Whereas the Liberty Ventures Group focuses on the other business investments that the Liberty Interactive Corporation has ventured other than the businesses operated through ecommerce media. The company provides home shopping along with diverse virtual entertainment and retail businesses with ecommerce and video implementation. Today the Liberty Interactive Corporation employees over 25,000 employees and has a annual revenue of US$ 10.982 billion.
Jobs available in Liberty Interactive Distribution Center:
There are plenty of job opportunities available at Liberty Interactive Corporation that ranges from logistics to human resources departments to work with for a smooth and pleasant workplace environment.
A Material handler receives the freights, stores it and helps in shipping them. Other key responsibilities include
- Must cross check the shipments for any defects and manage the packaging activities
- Should possess excellent physical stamina to load the freight goods
- Trained to operate and maintain the heavy equipment’s like forklifts
- Ability to lift heavy packages and objects
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Should be ready to work outdoor or indoor effectively
Logistics attendant is a very effective career that you can consider if you want to succeed in your venture. A Logistics assistant helps in maintaining proper distribution of merchandise to/from distribution centers. Some of the other responsibilities are
- Help in shifting the parcels across the warehouse/trailers
- Maintain a healthy relationship between the carriers and receivers
- Verify the merchandise and pack them with store and master cartons
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Benefits enjoyed by a Liberty Interactive Corporation employee
- Long term disability
- Dismemberment for deaths occurred by accidents
- Insurance offered for medical expenses
- Educational assistance plan
- Vacations payments offered by the company
- Vacation holidays for family
- Dental and medical insurance and many more
Liberty Interactive Corporation
Visit the official website of the Liberty Interactive Corporation www.libertyinteractive.com and search for the job opportunities. If you’re a new visitor you might need to create an account before applying for the job by filling in your resume in a virtual digital application form. Once finalizing on the job to apply, click on apply now button
The Sales Director earns about $120k -$130k per month whereas associate gets around $10 – $15per hour. Similarly part-time sales associates are paid $7 – $10 per hour.
The employees working in Liberty Interactive are satisfied with their company as 52% of them are willing to recommend the company to their friends.
Some of the pros and cons of working in Liberty Interactive are
- Good place to start the career
- Consistent opportunities for career advancement
- Friendly place to work
- Good management
- Less number of benefit plans
- Less number of holidays