The Ollie outlet deals in merchandise obtained from various retailers, suppliers or manufacturers throughout the country. Ollie’s buyers search the globe for closeouts, excess inventory, salvage, Overstocks, Refurbish, Insurance and Freight claims, and Liquidations.
Jobs in Ollie distribution centers:
Some of the jobs available in Ollie’s distribution center are
- Freight Handlers
- Loader Operators
- Forklift Operators
The primary responsibilities of pickers/packers include
- Picking and packing of goods
- Unloading of trucks
- Stock replenishment
- Stock counting
- Ensures that orders are arranged properly for delivery
- And performs other general warehouse duties
The general duty of freight handlers is to move the freight such as boxes, bulky items to and from storage areas and onto transport vehicles. The other responsibilities are as listed
- Attach identifying labels for merchandises and mark them with information
- Maintain record of units handled with the help of daily production sheets, work tickets or hand-held computers
- Work with different tools such as dollies, forklifts, hand trucks, jacks, pallet trucks etc
- Must be able to communicate in a verbal and written manner
The Loader Operator is in charge for operating front end loader and other duties as assigned.
The key responsibilities of a loader operator includes:
- Safely operate front end loader
- Follow safe working procedures and environment.
- Proper servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Perform daily inspections with appropriate documentation
The primary duty of a forklift operator is to store and retrieve goods in the warehouse or storage area of the workplace. Other responsibilities are
- Ensure proper handling of all materials in correct manner
- Daily safety/maintenance check of trucks
- Manage & control the operation of lift trucks
- Maintain safe, orderly work area
- Responsible for the safety of individuals in the work zone
- Follow all safety rules
People working in Ollie’s Bargain Outlet relish various benefits provided by their employer. Some of them are listed below.
- Fun, high energy work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Compensation Plans
- Employee Benefit Programs and much more
Apply for a job in Ollie’s Bargain Outlet
To apply for a job in Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, visit http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/jobs/jobs.aspx and search for the preferred job at desired location. After providing all the information about your profile, click on “Apply Now”.
You can also forward your resume to [email protected]
If you are not comfortable applying online, you can also apply in person. Pick up the Employment Application Form from one of their stores, fill up the required details and return the completed form to the nearest Ollie’s location.
The average salary of Freight Handlers or a Loader Operator in Ollie is $10 per hour. You need to be flexible enough to work in various shifts. Employees working in Ollie are very happy with fun filled working environment. They are very much satisfied with their job in Ollie.