Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunzl Distribution is a company focused on productivity, competitive pricing, and quality service. Today, the company specializes in numerous merchandises, including disposable supplies, food packaging, and cleaning products, to name a few.
To cater to all of its customers, Bunzl Distribution operates more than 85 warehouses across the country. And to keep these DCs in full blast, the company is in search of dedicated personnel who will qualify for these vacant Bunzl Distribution jobs:
Given its numerous warehouses spread across the nation, the company is always in need of Bunzl Distribution jobs for warehouse workers. If you are looking for an entry-level employment opportunity in one of America’s most prolific companies, then this opening is for you.
As a warehouse worker, your main responsibilities include:
- Picking client orders from the shelf, placing them on pallets, and loading them in containers
- Operating an industrial-level forklift
- Using an wireless radio frequency system and on-board computer to perform said functions
- Assisting fellow warehouse workers for the immediate and efficient completion of DC tasks
- Maintaining a safe and organized warehouse environment
To qualify for these Bunzl distribution jobs, you should meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in warehousing/forklift operations, no certification is needed
- Ability to lift heavy objects weighing anywhere from 60 to 75 pounds
- Ability to work at a height of 26 feet above the ground
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
Qualified applicants will be based in Bunzl’s distribution center in Milan, Tennessee.
If you thrive on meeting deadlines, then the Bunzl distribution jobs for pickers/packers are perfect for you. This is one of the most important posts in the Bunzl DC, as it is your job to make sure that the client’s orders are met!
For these Bunzl distribution jobs, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Receive customer orders
- Verify the product, quantity and location of the shipment
- Pack items correctly and securely
- Load items to truck for shipment
- Operate a pallet jack, forklift, or other warehouse equipment
- Clean and maintain the warehouse premises
To qualify for these Bunzl distribution jobs in Milan, Tennessee, know that the requirements are similar to that which is needed of warehouse workers. Additional requirements, however, include:
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under time pressure
In order to deliver to its clients, Bunzl Distribution needs to keep things moving – and the best way they can do so is with the help of a committed driver. As such, it is one of the many vacant Bunzl distribution jobs in dire need right now.
As a driver, it will be your responsibility to perform the following:
- Operate tractor-trailers in a safe and prudent manner
- Delivers orders in time in a professional manner
- Loads products from the trailer to the dock manually or with the use of pallet jacks
- Perform backhauls as needed
- Conducts pre- and post-trip tractor-trailer inspections as warranted by DOT
- Maintains daily transportation logs in accordance with federal requirements
- Maintains a safe and clean environment to prevent untoward accidents
Requirements for these Bunzl distribution jobs are the following:
- Valid CDL Class A license, Double/Triple endorsements a plus
- Ability to operate a tractor-trailer in a safe and professional manner
- Graduate of an accredited truck driving school OR 2 years’ experience in commercial truck driving
- Experience in operating automatic on-board recording devices
- Hazmat endorsement, or the ability to acquire so within 60 days of hiring
- Knowledge of all applicable rules, statutes, and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret driving manifests and invoices
- Willingness to drive different routes as warranted by the supervisor
There are many opportunities that await you with Bunzl distribution jobs. What are you waiting for? Apply for any of these openings today!